Welcome to our forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: American Women

  1. #1
    Fundamental Thinker
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,086

    Default American Women

    They want everything. The house, the jobs, the control over what is done. God did not call women to take over; yet, American men are oppressed if not feminized by this political agenda. Some say Satan got kicked out of Heaven for trying to take over. Women are taking over.

  2. #2
    Like It, Love it, Gotta Have It
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revived View Post
    They want everything. The house, the jobs, the control over what is done. God did not call women to take over; yet, American men are oppressed if not feminized by this political agenda. Some say Satan got kicked out of Heaven for trying to take over. Women are taking over.
    You really could use the help.

  3. #3
    Like It, Love it, Gotta Have It
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    14,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Mark View Post
    You really could use the help.
    Hi John Mark. We are on the forum at the same time!!!

    Let's see how many posts before this thread gets closed.

  4. #4
    Forum Sage
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revived View Post
    They want everything. The house, the jobs, the control over what is done. God did not call women to take over; yet, American men are oppressed if not feminized by this political agenda. Some say Satan got kicked out of Heaven for trying to take over. Women are taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mark View Post
    You really could use the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri in NC View Post
    Hi John Mark. We are on the forum at the same time!!!

    Let's see how many posts before this thread gets closed.


    According to Revived all 3 of you must be the same person because you are all on the forum at the same time.

    Faulty logic at it's finest.
    .

    Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in the swimming pool?
    __________________
    .

    You must be really cute!
    Awwwww, I think I have a crush on you!!
    __________________
    .

    Not on my ignore list: aleshanee, bestoflife, JayneR, jeri fletcher, mrs-bee, Mrs.Soprano, SouthernLouisianaGal, Penhobby, Excelsior, cellochick, thekidsmom, *DJ*, WhyEvenBother, Marji, Top, NoComment

    My ignore list: Teri in NC, ABP, SherryH

  5. #5
    Fundamental Thinker
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OverIt View Post
    According to Revived all 3 of you must be the same person because you are all on the forum at the same time.

    Faulty logic at it's finest.
    Thanks alot for showing me. I got both of those idiots blocked!

  6. #6
    Like It, Love it, Gotta Have It
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    14,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revived View Post
    Thanks alot for showing me. I got both of those idiots blocked!
    I believe.

  7. #7
    Fundamental Thinker
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    The bible says that there will be a period of silence in Heaven. I never met a woman that would keep her mouth shut that long.

  8. #8
    Fundamental Thinker
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lawrenceville, IL
    Posts
    1,806

    Default

    Yep.. you're an idiot.
    "That post speaks of sanity, compassion, and godliness. It has no place on this forum." -qwerty

  9. #9
    Like It, Love it, Gotta Have It
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    14,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey View Post
    Yep.. you're an idiot.


  10. #10
    Forum Sage
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revived View Post
    The bible says that there will be a period of silence in Heaven. I never met a woman that would keep her mouth shut that long.


    Have you heard of Ed Wallace? He is an automobile journalist & commentator. He says all his of his ex wives were good gals but he was the fool for expecting them to love him since he hated himself and life in general.
    .

    Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in the swimming pool?
    __________________
    .

    You must be really cute!
    Awwwww, I think I have a crush on you!!
    __________________
    .

    Not on my ignore list: aleshanee, bestoflife, JayneR, jeri fletcher, mrs-bee, Mrs.Soprano, SouthernLouisianaGal, Penhobby, Excelsior, cellochick, thekidsmom, *DJ*, WhyEvenBother, Marji, Top, NoComment

    My ignore list: Teri in NC, ABP, SherryH

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 1,406,827,972.02745 seconds with 19 queries