Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of [ARG:2 UNDEFINED] will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of [ARG:2 UNDEFINED], nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Also you agree to use one username when posting.
The owners of [ARG:2 UNDEFINED] reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE OR ACCESS ANY SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.
Clean-Soultions.net, LLC (“CSN”), a Washington limited liability company, welcomes you to The Fighting Fundamentals Forum (“Online Forum”) on www.fundamentalforums.com (the “Site”). CSN provides its services to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.. In addition, when using particular CSN owned or operated services, you and CSN shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules (including but not limited to our Spam Policy) are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
We require that you follow these simple rules when making submissions (“Content”) to the Online Forum. In addition, we have provided guidance on some, though not all, of the actions in response to which CSN may decide to post only part or none of your comments. In some cases, this may result in the termination of your access to the Site. CSN reserves the right (but is not obligated) to edit comments it posts for any reason without consent. By using the Online Forum, you indicate your acceptance of the TOS.
You may view messages on the Online Forum without having to register with CSN, but to actively participate in any Online Forum and use any services associated thereto, you must register with CSN using a valid e-mail address. Upon registration, an activation key (in the form of a URL) will be emailed to the address you provide - you must visit this URL using the web browser of your choice to activate your account. You will be unable to use the Online Forum until your account is activated.
CSN takes no responsibility to monitor the Online Forum or any Content posted thereon. However, CSN reserves the right to remove, edit or delete content that CSN, in its sole discretion, determines to be unsuitable for the Online Forum. Each Online Forum participant is responsible and liable for any Content or other material posted by them on the Online Forum, (including without limitation the transmission, posting, or other provision of text, files, links, software, photographs, video, sound, music or other information or material to any portion of the Online Forum). CSN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, remove, suspend or delete any Content on any Online Forum at any time. Any activity on or to the Online Forum which is deemed by CSN, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate may result in the suspension or termination of a registered user’s account.
You represent that you are at least 13 years of age. You must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian before accessing the Online Forum or submitting material to the Online Forum if you are under the age of 18. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to participate in Online Forums.
You agree to act responsibly with regard to others and their content. You will not knowingly post content that infringes in any way or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party. You are also prohibited from posting content that CSN considers in its sole discretion to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, hateful or threatening to any group defined by race, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable.
You agree to submit comments for non-commercial purposes only. You may not attempt to post submissions to sell or promote any products or services or promote, solicit or participate in multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes. You agree that content posted by others is not approved or endorsed by CSN. Your use of or reliance upon any information you obtain through an Online Forum is at your own risk. You understand that your use of the Online Forum may expose you to content which is incorrect and/or which you consider to be offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.
You agree that only text comments may be submitted to the Online Forum. You are not permitted to submit or otherwise transmit any software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful code or device. You may not use the Site to transmit or otherwise facilitate the transmission of spam or other multiple mailings.
Listed below are some, though not all, inappropriate activities that may result in CSN terminating or suspending your access to the Online Forum. You understand that the Online Forum is within the public domain and as such the uploading to and/or posting of any Content in any Online Forum shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of CSN, and CSN shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a CSN, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to messages that are lawful non-deceptive parodies of public figures.);
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Online Forum - unless expressly permitted by CSN;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to CSN's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Online Forum or the CSN website; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on the Online Forum without each posting being manually entered by the author of the Content (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You agree to comply will all domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (collectively, “Laws”) regarding your use of this Site and any services, features and functions of this Site.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY CSN ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. CSN AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL CSN OR ITS AFFILIATES, AND ANY OFFICER, DIRECTOR, EMPLOYEE, SUBCONTRACTOR, AGENT, SUCCESSOR, OR ASSIGN OF CSN OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, EVEN IF CSN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify CSN and its affiliates, and CSN’s and its affiliates’ officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from: (a) your use or misuse of this Site; (b) the Content you publish on this Site; (c) any disputes that may arise with one or more users of this Site; or (d) any other breach of this TOS.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
This Site is created, operated and controlled by CSN from its offices within the State of Washington, U.S.A. If you choose to access this Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws. This Agreement is governed
by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington (USA), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to this TOS or your use of this Site will be filed only in the state or federal court in King County, Washington, and you further agree and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this Site. If any provision of this TOS is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be severed from this TOS and the remaining provisions of this TOS will remain in force and in effect. If you have any questions in connection with this TOS, please send a written inquiry to CSN at:
4601 127th St NE
Marysville, WA 98271