Welcome to our forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 124
  1. #1
    Master of Fundamentalism
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    148

    Question Bro Hyles' Children.

    I know he has three other children, but they never came to the school or church. Where are they and why aren't they involved at FBC? They are welcome at FBC, right? Curious.

  2. #2
    Like It, Love it, Gotta Have It
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    10,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fellowshipsster View Post
    I know he has three other children, but they never came to the school or church. Where are they and why aren't they involved at FBC? They are welcome at FBC, right? Curious.
    One of them is my Bus Captain, whatchutalkinboutwillis!
    If a numbskull comes to the seminary and goes away a numbskull, do not blame the seminary.A. T. Robertson

  3. #3
    Warming Up
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    41

    Default Bro. Hyles Children

    Dr. and Mrs Hyles had four children: Becky, David, Linda and Cindy. If you are interested, rather than me pasting and repeating facts, opinions and perhaps some dirt, You can search this site by those four names.
    Last edited by Ken Brown; 03-09-2007 at 04:07 PM.

  4. #4
    Fundamental Thinker
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    the land of rain - Illinois
    Posts
    4,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Brown View Post
    Dr. and Mrs Hyles had four children: Becky, David, Linda and Cindy. If you are interested, rather than me pasting and repeating facts, opinions and perhaps some dirt, You can search this site by those four names.
    Dave is about the only one he'll find, Ken. (BTW, you have a PM from me).

    1)Becky married Tim Smith (also from FBC) and they have 3 children - two girls and a boy, and by now, grandbabies. I am assuming Tim & Becky are still together, but don't know for sure. Tim pastored at Canyon Creek Baptist Church in Richardson, TX.

    2)Dave's 1st marriage ended in divorce, and all but the hermits here know that. He & Paula had 2 girls.

    He got remarried, to Brenda Stevens and attended FBCH for a while afterwards. They had a son together (Jack David) who died in the 90's. I have no idea where Dave is nor if he & Brenda are together, nor do I care.
    IMO, he's a creep.

    3)Linda married Johnny Murphrey, and they had two children - a boy & a girl.
    They left HAC in the early 80's to go to another work....I can't remember where. To my knowledge they are divorced, and Linda lives in TX.

    4)Cindy is married to Jack Schaap. They have two children - a boy and a girl, and grandbabies now. They are, of course, at FBCH.

    There......now this thread can be finished. Whew.

    jm
    *************
    "America is not at war. The U.S. military is at war. America is at the mall." - unknown

  5. #5
    Like It, Love it, Gotta Have It
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    10,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justmama View Post
    Dave is about the only one he'll find, Ken. (BTW, you have a PM from me).

    1)Becky married Tim Smith (also from FBC) and they have 3 children - two girls and a boy, and by now, grandbabies. I am assuming Tim & Becky are still together, but don't know for sure. Tim pastored at Canyon Creek Baptist Church in Richardson, TX.

    2)Dave's 1st marriage ended in divorce, and all but the hermits here know that. He & Paula had 2 girls.

    He got remarried, to Brenda Stevens and attended FBCH for a while afterwards. They had a son together (Jack David) who died in the 90's. I have no idea where Dave is nor if he & Brenda are together, nor do I care.
    IMO, he's a creep.

    3)Linda married Johnny Murphrey, and they had two children - a boy & a girl.
    They left HAC in the early 80's to go to another work....I can't remember where. To my knowledge they are divorced, and Linda lives in TX.

    4)Cindy is married to Jack Schaap. They have two children - a boy and a girl, and grandbabies now. They are, of course, at FBCH.

    There......now this thread can be finished. Whew.

    jm
    You mean...............

    One of them ain't my bus captain?????




    If a numbskull comes to the seminary and goes away a numbskull, do not blame the seminary.A. T. Robertson

  6. #6
    Fundamental Thinker
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    the land of rain - Illinois
    Posts
    4,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remonstrant View Post
    You mean...............

    One of them ain't my bus captain?????
    It depends......do they still run the Dallas routes to FBCH?

    jm
    *************
    "America is not at war. The U.S. military is at war. America is at the mall." - unknown

  7. #7
    Master of Fundamentalism
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    148

    Question

    Thanks for the info, but what happened to son of Dave Hyles? You said he died, how? Was he sick?

  8. #8
    Forum Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    South Louisiana, duh!
    Posts
    21,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fellowshipsster View Post
    Thanks for the info, but what happened to son of Dave Hyles? You said he died, how? Was he sick?
    Seriously, google it. You will find out more than you want to know.
    Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable.

  9. #9
    Fundamental Thinker
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fellowshipsster View Post
    Thanks for the info, but what happened to son of Dave Hyles? You said he died, how? Was he sick?
    Don't ask, my friend, don't ask. You don't want to go there.

  10. #10
    Fundamental Thinker
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    the land of rain - Illinois
    Posts
    4,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fellowshipsster View Post
    Thanks for the info, but what happened to son of Dave Hyles? You said he died, how? Was he sick?
    Google is your friend.

    jm
    *************
    "America is not at war. The U.S. military is at war. America is at the mall." - unknown

 

 
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 1,398,339,608.72666 seconds with 13 queries

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0